Leung Po Ying, Agnes Hong Kong, b. 1997

  • Devil’s Child 惡魔之子
    Devil’s Child 惡魔之子$ 2,800.00
  • No one's gonna hurt your heart
    No one's gonna hurt your heart
  • Americano even when I’m freezing​ 幾凍都要飲美式
    Americano even when I’m freezing​ 幾凍都要飲美式
  • Can you move a bit?​ 可不可以企過點?
    Can you move a bit?​ 可不可以企過點?$ 42,000.00
  • Extra strong weed​ 雜草的強大生命力
    Extra strong weed​ 雜草的強大生命力
  • I do eat people​ 我真的會吃人
    I do eat people​ 我真的會吃人
  • I dressed in black 全黑襯衫
    I dressed in black 全黑襯衫$ 52,000.00
  • I have to be successful because I like expensive shxt​ 成功了我就可以買買買
    I have to be successful because I like expensive shxt​ 成功了我就可以買買買$ 78,000.00
  • I made burger 我是製造漢堡包的
    I made burger 我是製造漢堡包的$ 52,000.00
  • I said I’m fat not ugly ​ 我說我胖但不醜
    I said I’m fat not ugly ​ 我說我胖但不醜
  • Leave my cat and I alone 請不要打擾我們的浪漫
    Leave my cat and I alone 請不要打擾我們的浪漫
  • Mom I just cleaned my room 媽!房間已經好了
    Mom I just cleaned my room 媽!房間已經好了
  • Mom, I bought a ton of stuff​ 媽媽我買了一座山啊
    Mom, I bought a ton of stuff​ 媽媽我買了一座山啊$ 45,000.00
  • Please take my money​ 我甘願做一條水魚
    Please take my money​ 我甘願做一條水魚
  • Rambling between breezed bamboo 漫步竹林間
    Rambling between breezed bamboo 漫步竹林間$ 45,000.00
  • Ratatouille 意式燉菜
    Ratatouille 意式燉菜
  • Soak up the wine 浸泡在酒中
    Soak up the wine 浸泡在酒中
  • The good time before going to bed​ 睡覺前的美好時光
    The good time before going to bed​ 睡覺前的美好時光$ 45,000.00
  • We are at the party we don’t wanna be at​ 走得未
    We are at the party we don’t wanna be at​ 走得未
  • When is Thanksgiving?​ 幾時又感恩節?
    When is Thanksgiving?​ 幾時又感恩節?
  • Wild boar skinnier than me​ 比我瘦的野豬
    Wild boar skinnier than me​ 比我瘦的野豬
  • ​Girls’ talk night ​ 女生圍爐之夜
    ​Girls’ talk night ​ 女生圍爐之夜$ 65,000.00
  • A juice bar 果汁吧
    A juice bar 果汁吧
  • Adult Conversation 大人的對話時間
    Adult Conversation 大人的對話時間
  • After a great party 超美好派對後
    After a great party 超美好派對後
  • Bathing Succulents 植物都浸金牛浴
    Bathing Succulents 植物都浸金牛浴
  • Beauty and the pool 美女與泳池
    Beauty and the pool 美女與泳池
  • Big Bird Player 大鳥播放器
    Big Bird Player 大鳥播放器
  • Capybara submarine 水豚潛水艇
    Capybara submarine 水豚潛水艇$ 42,000.00
  • Capybara’s gourmet
    Capybara’s gourmet
  • Cat's yoga 猫式瑜伽
    Cat's yoga 猫式瑜伽
  • cat’s handbook 小貓手冊
    cat’s handbook 小貓手冊
  • Cold brew coffee 咖啡就是生命啊
    Cold brew coffee 咖啡就是生命啊
  • Dopamine island 多巴胺島嶼
    Dopamine island 多巴胺島嶼
  • Frappe is coming 沙冰來了
    Frappe is coming 沙冰來了
  • Fungi Boundary I 真菌結界 I
    Fungi Boundary I 真菌結界 I
  • Fungi Boundary II 真菌結界 II
    Fungi Boundary II 真菌結界 II
  • How to sleep well? 睡個好覺
    How to sleep well? 睡個好覺
  • I Just wanna watch TV 我只想回家看電視
    I Just wanna watch TV 我只想回家看電視
  • Kitchen kitty 廚房⼩貓
    Kitchen kitty 廚房⼩貓
  • Like Owner Like Home 物似主人家
    Like Owner Like Home 物似主人家
  • Look up the sea 抬頭看海
    Look up the sea 抬頭看海$ 55,000.00
  • Nara’s blue deer 奈良藍鹿子​
    Nara’s blue deer 奈良藍鹿子​
  • Omakase! 請交給我吧!
    Omakase! 請交給我吧!$ 72,000.00
  • Serious adult’s dining room 認真的大人聚餐
    Serious adult’s dining room 認真的大人聚餐
  • Should we keep driving? 我們要繼續走下去嗎?
    Should we keep driving? 我們要繼續走下去嗎?
  • Sink cat 鋅盤小貓
    Sink cat 鋅盤小貓
  • Sunflower saving point 向日葵儲檔點
    Sunflower saving point 向日葵儲檔點
  • Super natural 超級自然
    Super natural 超級自然$ 42,000.00
  • That Pink Bulk 狒然⼤隻
    That Pink Bulk 狒然⼤隻
  • The planet’s island 星球島嶼
    The planet’s island 星球島嶼
  • They don’t eat people 他們不吃人類
    They don’t eat people 他們不吃人類
  • You never felt alone 你永遠不會孤單
    You never felt alone 你永遠不會孤單
  • Cambarian Period 寒武紀
    Cambarian Period 寒武紀$ 38,000.00
  • Collective Healers 療癒者群組
    Collective Healers 療癒者群組
  • fungi, fungi 真菌,真菌
    fungi, fungi 真菌,真菌
  • Homemade Dynamite 自製炸藥
    Homemade Dynamite 自製炸藥
  • If I could fly
    If I could fly
  • No Cat Resists Fish 沒有不吃魚的貓
    No Cat Resists Fish 沒有不吃魚的貓
  • The crowded room 房間扶手椅
    The crowded room 房間扶手椅