Contemporary by Angela Li has been working on corporate, hospitality and private projects in Hong Kong, China and abroad since 2000, providing a comprehensive range of professional art-related services to our clients:
• Provide tailor-made solutions to meet Clients’ requirements
• Provide one-stop service to corporate clients, from working closely with the Client’s project team and interior designers, giving tailor-made proposals, to art logistic and installation arrangements
• Provide local or worldwide sourcing depending on the Client’s needs
• Advise on investment in artwork portfolios
• Assist in image building of companies through the building of corporate art collections
Our past projects include:
• Cordis Hotel (previously Langham Place Hotel), Hong Kong, China – with Time Magazine Award
• The Langham, Hong Kong, China
• The Langham, London, UK
• The Langham, Shenzhen, China
• Antaeus Art Industry Group (Parent Company of Today Art Museum)
• Eaton Hotel, Hong Kong, China
• Marco Polo Hotel, Foshan, China
• Radisson Blu Hotel, Kashgar, China
• Holiday Inn Hotel & Casino, Macau , China
• MTR (Hong Kong) Corporation Ltd.
• MTR (Shenzhen) Corporation Ltd.
• Shui On Centre Lobby, Shanghai, China
• Penthouse Show Flat, Opus Hong Kong, The Peak, Hong Kong, China
• Show Flat, Highcliff, 41D Stubbs Road, Hong Kong, China
• Show Flat, The Summit, 41C Stubbs Road, Hong Kong, China
• Public Areas, Celestial Heights, Homantin, Hong Kong, China
• Clubhouse, le Prestige, Cheung Kwan O, Hong Kong, China
Our art consultancy project for Langham Place Hotel, Hong Kong has been awarded Best Art Gallery Masquerading as a Hotel in Time magazine’s 2006 annual Best of Asia issue.
For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.